Operationalize your privacy program to meet General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements using powerful and easy-to-use compliance tools. Using in-depth regulatory research from OneTrust DataGuidance, pre-defined templates, and automated capabilities, growing businesses can accelerate compliance and empower teams to create a scalable GDPR compliance program.
Steps to GDPR Compliance
OneTrust Pro GDPR Compliance Solutions
GDPR Articles 5 & 24
Easily access Readiness Assessments and pre-defined DPIA questionnaires designed to streamline privacy impact assessments.
- Provide executive-level visibility and reporting across the business
- Automatically distribute and follow-up on PIA and DPIA questionnaires via our self-service portal
- Demonstrate accountability and compliance in the event of a regulatory audit
GDPR Articles 6, 12-22, 24, 28, 30, & 44-49
Meet the recordkeeping requirements of GDPR Article 30 and obtain a lawful process for transferring personal data outside of the EU, such as the self-certification under the EU-US PrivacyShield.
- Simplify global compliance with scalable recordkeeping and reporting on a single platform
- Discover assets and processing activities with automated, quick-to-finish questionnaire workflows
- Maintain an evergreen data map & keep records up to date with ongoing automated assessments
Universal Consent Management
GDPR Articles 6, 7, 12 – 21
Demonstrate records of valid consent to regulators, provide data subjects with visibility into their consent preferences, and enable faster fulfillment of their data requests.
- Build and configure request intake web forms based on regulation-specific requirements
- Document and track consent for compliance across all web forms
- Enhance personalization, increase individual opt-in rates, and reduce restriction or objection requests with dynamic preference centers
Vendor Risk Management
GDPR Articles 24, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 37, 38, 44 & 46
Evaluate and mitigate third-party vendor risk and streamline the completion of vendor risk assessments. Conduct vendor due diligence during onboarding and re-assess existing vendors on a risk-based schedule.
- Monitor threats and maintain records for ongoing compliance
- Gain insights into third-party security and privacy risks at a granular level
- Automate assessments and maintain third-party vendor compliance to ensure high standards
Incident and Breach
GDPR Articles 33 & 34
Develop a systematic process to document, investigate, analyze, and mitigate incidents that have occurred, understand if the incident has resulted in a breach, and determine whether supervisory authority or data subjects should be notified.
- Gain a holistic view of incidents across your entire organization
- Effectively mitigate risks and easily track actions with a detailed audit trail
- Streamline incident response with rule-based automated workflows