Map how data flows across your organization, understand risk across internal processes and third-party vendors, and maintain records for compliance across multiple privacy laws and security frameworks
Secure Business Operations Across Your Organization with OneTrust Pro
Safeguarding consumer privacy and data against modern threats is a top priority as the regulatory landscape continues to evolve. However, following risk management best practices of common security standards and frameworks can be challenging for growing businesses. Using the right combination of privacy, security, and third-party risk tools, small and mid-size businesses can develop a risk and compliance program that can minimize potential risk against consumer privacy, adapt to your needs overtime, and embed risk management into everyday processes and activities.
With OneTrust Pro Privacy and Security Governance solution, small and mid-size businesses can operationalize their privacy program, monitor third-party data access, and effectively mitigate cyber risks. Using a simple, automated solution and comprehensive assessments, quickly discover, remediate, and monitor risks across the lifecycle of your third-party vendors and streamline incident and breach response.
Maintain an evergreen map of data flows and complete records of processing.
OneTrust Pro provides a simple and automated solution for data mapping, designed to help organizations understand the flow of data across their business and address record keeping requirements like Article 30 of the GDPR.
- Streamline data mapping efforts by bulk importing existing data directly into OneTrust Pro
- Access auto-generated risk mitigation recommendations backed by world-class legal research
- Meet the requirements of GDPR Article 30 and other global laws with templated reporting and customization tools
- Maintain an evergreen data map and keep records up to date with ongoing automated assessments, plug-and-play integrations, and other flexible intake methods
Operationalize Privacy by Design, PIAs, and DPIAs to achieve and maintain compliance.
Utilize an extensive library of configurable assessment templates, built by in-house privacy experts, which can be tailored to fit your specific organizational workflows.
- Build dynamic, tailored assessments to track compliance readiness against global laws
- Save time by using pre-built assessment templates backed by world-class privacy and legal research
- Assess with ease using configurable workflows, automated reminders, and trackable deadlines
- Automatically flag risks based on OneTrust DataGuidance research with built-in mitigation recommendations
Vendor Risk Management
Manage vendors, assess and mitigate risk, map data flows and monitor threats.
Manage vendor risk with OneTrust Pro using a centralized and detailed library of information to efficiently assess third-party security and privacy profiles, retrieve pre-completed risk assessments, and monitor third-party risks over time.
- Access research on thousands of vendors — big and small – and rapidly complete vendor assessments
- Onboard vendors faster and organize your vendor inventory
- Monitor threats and maintain records for ongoing compliance
- Reduce vendor risks to protect the data you share with vendors
Privacy Incident Response
Meet breach notification rules across global and local regulations.
Leverage breach notification guidance, powered by OneTrust DataGuidance intelligence, and centrally manage incidents, automate tasks, and keep records for notification and compliance with global breach notification laws.
- Track breach response progress and notification deadlines with easy-to-use centralized dashboards
- Streamline incident response with rule-based automated workflows based on law, location, severity, etc.
- Demonstrate compliance when necessary with auto-generated, exportable audit trails
- Understand the total impact of an incident with extensive data map and vendor inventory linking
IT & Security Risk Management
Track, manage and mitigate digital risk across your organization.
Implement and integrate risk management across your business to deliver a complete, measured view of internal and external risks, controls, and action plans.
- Maintain a detailed inventory of information assets and associated, threats, vulnerabilities, risks, and controls
- Enhance productivity with real-time visibility into necessary tasks and remediation actions
- Add context to remediation efforts with auditable records tied to risk score adjustments over time
Why OneTrust Pro Privacy and Security Governance?
Leverage a user-friendly interface to assess both internal stakeholders and vendors to gather information and identify risk across your business.
Access and export audit-ready reports with roll-up risk views and interactive dashboards.
Display accountability and meet GDPR Article 30 record-keeping requirements.