Build your roadmap towards compliance with in-depth regulatory research, role-based privacy awareness training, and readiness assessments.
Proactively Prepare Your Small Business for Compliance
Reviewing and updating business processes and technology to meet the requirements of evolving laws and regulations can be a challenge, but with the right combination of resources, training, and tools, small and mid-size businesses can quickly measure their program against privacy and security laws, identify gaps, and create a plan to achieve and maintain compliance.
With OneTrust Pro Research, Readiness, Training, and Benchmarking solutions, small and mid-size businesses are equipped with the tools needed to better prepare for compliance and keep pace with evolving regulations. Automatically identify gaps based on guidance from OneTrust DataGuidance and analyze maturity against laws and frameworks across 50+ jurisdictions to help prioritize requirements for an effective compliance plan.
DataGuidance Research Portal
Leverage OneTrust’s central repository of research, regulatory guidance, best practices, and news.
OneTrust DataGuidance is the world’s most in-depth and up-to-date privacy and security regulatory research platform and leverages a contributor network of 500 privacy lawyers and over 40 in-house legal researchers, across 300 jurisdictions.
- Maintain global privacy and security compliance with in-depth research, information, insights and perspectives
- Search news and build tailored newsletters on regulations, guidance, decisions and case law
- Review and compare regulations across multiple jurisdictions and drill in with a detailed analysis
- Leverage over 200 templates from supervisory authorities to help implement a global privacy program
Train employees on privacy compliance requirements and essentials.
Provide role-based training across departments with over 30 training modules developed by the IAPP and continuously updated to prepare your small business to meet the requirements of the CCPA, GDPR, and LGPD.
- Access over 30 multi-lingual training modules from general privacy awareness to specialized courses by function, industry or regulation
- Provide training to teams specific to their role in handling data, such as HR, IT, marketing, and customer service
- View how teams and individuals are performing, track against training completion goals, and generate reports to show progress or gaps
Maturity & Planning
Quickly assess your readiness for compliance with global laws, standards, and other frameworks.
Prepare for compliance and gain insight into company readiness with built-in readiness assessment templates tailored to assess your small business against privacy and security frameworks, such as the GDPR, CCPA, ISO27001 and more.
- Gain insight into company readiness and identify gaps based on OneTrust DataGuidance research
- Prioritize requirements to build your compliance plan based on flagged risks and identified gaps
- Demonstrate compliance for certifications, such as Privacy Shield, BCR, and APEC CBPR with exportable reports
Benchmark your privacy program against similar organizations.
Benchmark your company’s privacy and security program against other companies by region, size, or industry and demonstrate compliance and accountability as you progress with dynamic self-assessments.
- Assess the standing of your organization and develop a roadmap addressing privacy needs
- Track the status of your assessments in a single view and audit responses on a regular basis
- Share detailed responses and status updates with executive-level stakeholders
Why OneTrust Pro Research, Readiness, Training & Benchmarking?
Access 200+ compliance and certification templates and assessments built by 500 privacy lawyers and regulatory authorities.
Stay up–to–date with how your company measures up against privacy laws and frameworks, as well as other organizations and generate reports to show progress or gaps.
Provide executive-level insight with clear and detailed reports, dashboards, and KPIs for your board and stakeholders
Gather insight into compliance gaps and overall company readiness
Prioritize program improvements and demonstrate progress over time to your board and executives